Collaborative Industrial Robots for Precise Automation
6-Axis Collaborative Robots for Plastic Injection Molding Automation
Robotic Automation Systems offers a state-of-the-art line of 6-axis collaborative industrial robots for plastic injection molding automation throughout the United States. Collaborative robots are meant to operate safely side-by-side with human operators, as well as other machinery, cobots, and robots. This combination can be much more productive than using human operators or industrial robots alone. Call our team today to learn more!
Collaborative robots, or cobots, are industrial robots that are capable of learning numerous tasks to assist human beings in production. Some of the key benefits of our collaborative robots include:
- Ability to be mobile multi-taskers
- Small and lightweight
- Easy to operate and switch between tasks
- Many models can be programmed for new operations
There are several types of collaborative robots available to suit a broad range of production and manufacturing needs. Most collaborative robots can be integrated into production systems with tools like welding tips, vision cameras, suction cup grippers, and more.
Collaborative Robot Applications
Collaborative robots are commonly used for:
- Pick and place
- Machine tending
- Packaging and palletizing
- Process tasks, when equipped with end effector tools
- Finishing (sand, polish, deburr, trim)
- Quality inspection, when equipped with a vision camera
- Painting, coating, dipping
Industries Using Collaborative Robots
Some of the industries that most commonly use collaborative robots include:
- Electronics and technology
- Food and agriculture
- Pharmaceuticals and chemicals
- Metal and machinery
Advantages of 6-Axis Collaborative Robots
There are several reasons collaborative robots have numerous advantages within the industrial manufacturing space, including:
- Cobots help with engineering by assisting and replacing the human component.
- Cobots can help humans work more efficiently and productively.
- Employees are happier because they no longer do dangerous and dirty tasks.
- Cobots improve the safety of work environments.
- A cobot can be programmed in as little as half an hour.
- Cobots are more consistent and precise than humans.
Contact Robotic Automation Systems Today
The advantages of using collaborative robots are becoming more widely known among several different manufacturing and production industries. At Robotic Automation Systems, we specialize in employing top-of-the-line collaborative robots from leading industrial robot manufacturers throughout the United States.
Discover more about Robotic Automation Systems and what our clients have to say about our expertise, high level of customer service, and integrated solutions. Contact us to learn more about our collaborative robots!